Arthritis is caused by inflammation of the joints. While this disease is often associated with older people, it also affects a portion of the population at large. Hémoglobine is available to perform your arthritis screening tests. Our nursing staff comes to your home or office, at a time that’s convenient for you.
Contact us to book an appointment.
Analyses available via blood samples
- Sedimentation rate
- C-reactive protein (CRP)
- Uric acid
- Rheumatoid factor
- Antinuclear antibodies (ANA)
- Complete blood count
Our staff is focused on your well-being and on doing quality work. You no longer have to wait at the hospital for your medical tests. Hémoglobine offers you a highly pleasant experience.
- You must get a prescription from your doctor before making your sample collection appointment.
- Hémoglobine is a sample collection service that works in partnership with a private laboratory.
- Our fees are payable when we perform the service and may be reimbursed by your group insurance if it includes the clause on refunding laboratory analysis fees.
- Analysis fees can be confirmed when you book your appointment.
- Our services are not taxable.
- You will not be billed a fee for opening a file or for sending the results.
- Someone will confirm your appointment the night before and explain the preparation protocol you must follow.
- The results of your arthritis screening tests will be sent to you and your doctor within 24 hours to 6 business days, depending on the test prescribed.