Hémoglobine’s nursing staff will come to your home or office to perform tests prescribed by your doctor. Our thorough and highly professional nursing staff focuses on your health and on doing high-quality work.
Contact us to book an appointment.
Analyses available via
- Vitamin B12
- Folic acid
Anemia is characterized by a lack of red blood cells in the blood. Common symptoms are shortness of breath and fatigue. By analyzing your iron and hemoglobin levels, our laboratory tests will allow your doctor to confirm whether you are suffering from anemia.
- You must get a prescription from your doctor before making your sample collection appointment.
- Hémoglobine is a sample collection service that works in partnership with a private laboratory.
- Our fees are payable when we perform the service and may be reimbursed by your group insurance if it includes the clause on refunding laboratory analysis fees.
- Analysis fees can be confirmed when you book your appointment.
- Our services are not taxable.
- You will not be billed a fee for opening a file or for sending the results.
- Someone will confirm your appointment the night before and explain the preparation protocol you must follow.
- The results of your anemia screening will be sent to you and your doctor in 24 hours.