Hémoglobine’s mobile sample collection services offer tests that can accurately diagnose your thyroid problems, so you can regain an optimal quality of life. To make your life easier, our nursing staff comes to you, in the comfort of your home or workplace.
Contact us to book an appointment.
Analyses available via
- Free T4
- Free T3
- Antithyroid antibodies
Thyroid disorders are quite widespread and have a significant impact on people of all ages. Several symptoms can be easily confused, which may lead to a misdiagnosis. Screening tests are generally prescribed by a family doctor or an endocrinologist.
- You must get a prescription from your doctor before making your sample collection appointment.
- Hémoglobine is a sample collection service that works in partnership with a private laboratory.
- Our fees are payable when we perform the service and may be reimbursed by your group insurance if it includes the clause on refunding laboratory analysis fees.
- Analysis fees can be confirmed when you book your appointment.
- Our services are not taxable.
- You will not be billed a fee for opening a file or for sending the results.
- Someone will confirm your appointment the night before and explain the preparation protocol you must follow.
- The results of your thyroid disorder screening tests will be sent to you and your doctor within 24 hours to 6 business days, depending on the test prescribed.