Everyone aged 40 and over and with no risk factors should do a diabetes screening test every year.
Contact us to book an appointment.
via blood or urine samples
- Glycohemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Provoked hyperglycemia
Diabetes screening tests are often long and uncomfortable because the patient must fast for several hours. Thanks to Hémoglobine’s at-home testing services, you don’t have to go to a testing site, and you can wait in the comfort of your own home. You also benefit from the supervision and advice of our nursing staff, who care about your well-being. Our nurses will bring the glucose drink you need for the test.
- You must get a prescription from your doctor before making your sample collection appointment.
- Hémoglobine is a sample collection service that works in partnership with a private laboratory.
- Our fees are payable when we perform the service and may be reimbursed by your group insurance if it includes the clause on refunding laboratory analysis fees.
- Analysis fees can be confirmed when you book your appointment.
- Our services are not taxable.
- You will not be billed a fee for opening a file or for sending the results.
- Someone will confirm your appointment the night before and explain the preparation protocol you must follow.
- The results of your diabetes screening will be sent to you and to your doctor in 24–48 hours.