With Hémoglobine’s mobile sample collection service, you can do the full line of tests that check your heart health status. To make your life easier, our professional and experienced nursing staff come to you, at home or at work, at a time that’s convenient for you.
Contact us to book an appointment.
- Total cholesterol level
- HDL and LDL cholesterol levels
- Creatine kinase (CK)
- Resting electrocardiogram
Cardiovascular screening is an analysis to detect a set of problems that may be linked to heart or blood vessels. The development of cardiovascular disease is linked to heredity, physical activity, tobacco and alcohol use, diet, etc.
- You must get a prescription from your doctor before making your sample collection appointment.
- Hémoglobine is a sample collection service that works in partnership with a private laboratory.
- Our fees are payable when we perform the service and may be reimbursed by your group insurance if it includes the clause on refunding laboratory analysis fees.
- Analysis fees can be confirmed when you book your appointment.
- Our services are not taxable.
- You will not be billed a fee for opening a file or for sending the results.
- Someone will confirm your appointment the night before and explain the preparation protocol you must follow.
- The results of your cardiovascular disease screening will be sent to you and to your doctor in 24–48 hours.